RENEWAL OF BUSINESS REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE
1) Active registered businesses need to renew their business registration certificate for a period of one (1) to five (5) years.
2) Business Registration Certificate can be renewed by the owner or partner at any time before the registration expiry date up to twelve (12) months after the registration expiry date.
3) Business renewal can be made at the following channels:
- Online Services through Ezbiz Online;
- Ezbiz Kiosk Machine located at all SSM office; or
- SSM registered agents (Bank Simpanan Nasional & Bank Kerjasama Rakyat Malaysia)
4) Please visit the Companies Commission of Malaysia (SSM) website for more information on Fees and Business Registration Renewal Guide.
Construction Industry Development Board or better known as it’s shorter name which is CIDB is a body that is formed to regulate compliance with standards for the quality of construction and construction materials. It also serves to promote and ensure quality in the construction industry in Malaysia.
Types of Services Through CIMS
1. Building Personnel:
- License Renewal
- License Renewal
- Declaration of Project Building
- Levi Management
- Online Banking (Financial Process Exchange (FPX))
- CIDB State Office Counter
Register with The Ministry of Finance (MOF) in Malaysia
Benefits of MOF License Registration:
- Companies registered with the Ministry of Finance can participate in procurement projects through quotation and tenders
- Companies registered are excluded from the tender deposit
- Companies can showcase their products/ services and prices in the eProcurement system for marketing purposes
- Registration may facilitate Government Agencies to invite your company for quotation or tenders
How do I obtain the MOF License?
Registering for the MOF License can be done by your company representative without the need to use a service provider like a company secretary as an agent. We have made a short guide on how to register for the MOF License:
- Ensure your company is incorporated as a Sdn Bhd
- Prepare the required supporting documents for registration:
- Latest 3 months Bank statements
- Latest 3 months KWSP statements
- Company profile stating the details of all directors & shareholders
- 1 set of certified true copy (CTC) form 49, 24, 44/Section 14, M&A if available and Section 17
- 1 copy of certified true copy (CTC) for Board Resolution to open bank account
- Field code for the businesses
- A copy of identification for all directors
- Relevant academic certificates for directors, if any
- Commissioner for Oaths / Attestation on all relevant academic certificates
- S&P for office or Tenancy Agreement for office
- Visit the MOF License Registration website: ePerolehan website and submit the required documents for your application
- Once all documents are submitted, it will take around a week for the application to be reviewed and approved
- Once approved, the MOF Registration Certificate is valid for 3 years from approval and you may apply for renewal 3 months before the expiry date on the certificate